I am not a person who are in fond of blogging but I do enjoy blogging very much in the past five weeks! I never treated as school work but I make it a new entertainment of mine. A blog can work as a history book of mine and it can also be a platform that allows discussions which eventually leads to inspiration. My 5-week blogging life reminds me what I have learnt and by sharing thoughts, it reinforced my memories of them. More is that, writing blogs about " My digital life" reminds me what digital media meant to me. Actually my first blog speaks my mind! Digital Media is an basics of my life, it changes my lifestyle and it brings along convenience. Without digital media I wouldn't be able to finish everything from my packed daily schedule; without it, I wouldn't be able to stay close to so many friends and relatives from every corner on earth. Without it, I am not sure how my lifestyle would be like!!!
I am not sure whether or not I'll make blogging a habit of mine but I am pretty sure digital media will be part of my life forever!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment