Monday, 17 September 2012

My Digital Life

My daily digital life is simple, just youtube, online chats, email checking, articles reading and online shopping with my Mac and iPhone, that's it! Look, I can do all those things with just my Mac or iPhone, few clicks and fingerings, I can get all this done in a short while. Imagine digital media never exist, how am I suppose to get all those stuff done within 24 hours in such a timely packed and rushed city???


Writing hundreds letters to my friends a day to replace online chats? Going through libraries to look for favourable articles? Or shopping through the whole Hong Kong everyday? How many hours do I have left for sleeping and studying? I am sure I have no time for them! Even worse, I couldn't even finish off my daily tasks! How many hours do I need to get my current daily tasks done if digital media never exist!?

No comments:

Post a Comment